Now Available to View On Demand!
In September, JDRF’s TypeOneNation Virtual Summit brought together the type 1 diabetes (T1D) community coast-to-coast for a day of education and interactive experiences. The summit will remain open through the end of 2020 where you can view all of the sessions on demand when it’s most convenient for you.
Stop by the rooms below to find the following:
- Auditorium: Keynote presentations on research and mental health and inspirational updates from T1D athletes and musicians
- Breakout Room: 15 sessions with curated content for parents and caregivers, adults, seniors and young adults
- Young Adult Conference: Recording of “Taboo Topics” discussion
- Community Room & Exhibit Hall: Videos and resources from sponsors and community partners. Want to contact them? Click the envelope icon next to a booth representative to send a direct email message.
- Speaker Chat Lounge: Recordings of Q&A sessions with Summit Speakers
If you have already registered, simply enter your email address.
If you are new to the summit, complete the registration (it’s free!) and you’ll head right to the summit experience where you’ll have access to all the recorded sessions.
To help you navigate through the virtual environment, we have created this user guide with helpful tips and tricks!