We’re mixing up JDRF’s TypeOneNation Virtual Summit and offering three nights of educational and interactive sessions! This means more opportunities to attend sessions on topics that matter most to you, including research, technology and wellness. You’ll interact with powerful speakers, learn about the latest research advancements and connect with the T1D community coast-to-coast. The virtual summit is for people of all ages and stages of T1D and their loved ones. There is no cost to attend!
We’re bringing you sessions on our most popular topics:
Monday, November 1: Mission
- Research keynote highlighting advancements in JDRF’s mission to prevent and cure T1D
- Advocacy presentations covering research and policy progress (also delivered in Spanish!)
- Getting the most out of your health insurance
Wednesday, November 3: Innovation
- Research keynote focused on advancements in technology, drugs and devices
- Product showcase sessions covering the latest innovations in T1D management
- Spanish language session on social media and T1D
Thursday, November 4: Wellness
- Mental health keynote
- Panel discussion covering a variety of nutrition topics
- Spanish language panel discussion on emotional health
***View the full agenda here***
If you have not already registered, please click the Register button under "Not Registered" to do so. From there, you will head right to the summit experience.
If you have already registered, you can join the Summit by entering your email address under "Already Registered."
To help you navigate through the virtual environment, we have created this user guide with helpful tips and tricks.
**Please use Firefox or Chrome as your browser to provide the best Virtual Experience**